Authenticated Users Group

I denied the read access by mistake on a group policy for the authenticated
users group, then as a natural behavior it is not applead any more and it
disappeared from the active directory, do you know any place that i can get
this group policy and grant access for the authenticated users group.

"" wrote:
> I denied the read access by mistake on a group policy for the
> authenticated
> users group, then as a natural behavior it is not applead any
> more and it
> disappeared from the active directory, do you know any place
> that i can get
> this group policy and grant access for the authenticated users
> group.

Look in the container System - Policies.... in there you wil find an
unknown object and that is the GPO with the deny....

goto the security tab - advanced button and remove the deny for auth
users... and your GPO is back in action

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Active-Directory-Authenticated-Users-Group-ftopict407518.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1352654

Dear Jorge,

actually this is i forgot to tell you but the group policy that disappeared
also disappeared from this container and also i forgot to tell you that my
domain is 2000 not 2003 as i knew that there is a tool in the 2003 that can
reset the policies.