task bar is frozen and will not work

October 6, 2004 4:50:46 AM

As of this morning my windows xp home edition task bar is
frozen. I cannot get into the start menu and minimized
windows do not minimized on to the bar. The time is also
frozen. Please help. Every thing else works on my
computer. I just have to search around to get to the
files and programs. Please Please

More about : task bar frozen work

October 6, 2004 5:33:08 AM