task bar is frozen and will not work

As of this morning my windows xp home edition task bar is
frozen. I cannot get into the start menu and minimized
windows do not minimized on to the bar. The time is also
frozen. Please help. Every thing else works on my
computer. I just have to search around to get to the
files and programs. Please Please

map