Domain Integration

I currently have the following active directory domain structure:
Parent Domain: Tucson.com
Child Domain: location1.Tucson.com
Child Domain: location2.Tucson.com

We need to integrate the two Child domains into the Tucson.com parent
domain, are there any Microsoft documents to show how to do this, and how
servers on all 3 domains are affected.

I also need to know if it is easier to do it in Windows 2003 than 2000,
Because we might have the possibility to upgrade our current 2000 server to
2003.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about domain integration

    Look at ADMT v2. This will help you accomplish what you want to do.

    --
    Cary W. Shultz
    Roanoke, VA 24012

    http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com
    http://www.grouppolicy-win2000.com

    "H Montanez" <HMontanez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I currently have the following active directory domain structure:
    > Parent Domain: Tucson.com
    > Child Domain: location1.Tucson.com
    > Child Domain: location2.Tucson.com
    >
    > We need to integrate the two Child domains into the Tucson.com parent
    > domain, are there any Microsoft documents to show how to do this, and how
    > servers on all 3 domains are affected.
    >
    > I also need to know if it is easier to do it in Windows 2003 than 2000,
    > Because we might have the possibility to upgrade our current 2000 server
    > 2003.
    >
    > Thanks.

Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Domain Microsoft Windows