Special powers at higher levels

Does anyone have information on the special powers/abilities gained at higher
levels?

MERLIN

"Fred Flintstone" <fred@bedrock.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Does anyone have information on the special powers/abilities gained at
higher
> levels?

I would be interested, too. AFAIK there are only
more developed skill and attributes

merlin

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 16:42:24 +0200, "Merlin"
<bech_dokNOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Fred Flintstone" <fred@bedrock.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> > Does anyone have information on the special powers/abilities gained at
>higher
> > levels?
>
> I would be interested, too. AFAIK there are only
> more developed skill and attributes

There are a couple of characters you get additional abilities from but
these are in response to dialogues not skill advancement.

There's an aging Legionaire character named Wulf in the inn at
Ghostgate who if you tell him you're going to Dagoth Ur gives you a
lucky coin which gives you Fortify Luck once per day. I've heard you
have to have completed a particular quest to get this dialogue.
There's an inn (Vivec I think but not sure) where if you give sujamma
to some old fogey he gives you something useful. I've found about 2 or
3 such places in the game which give you extra abilities similar to
what you got at the beginning of the game (and don't remember enough
to really be helpful except for Wulf)

But other than that the only extra abilities are through skill levels
and attribute enhancements that come from these.