Adding 2003 server to 2000 Domain

I have windows2000 domain with 30 XP pcs.Now I want to add one windows 2003
server(as a data base server) as a member of windows 2000 domain.In this case
I just can add by clicking domain and supplay the domain admin user name&pwd.

Or should i run domain prep and forest prep on windows 2000 domain
controller???My scinerio is windows 2003 server will be just a member of 2000
domain controller..

Thnks in advance

forest and domain preparation is only required if you are installing W2k3
domain controller. For member server it is not required.

--
Dmitry Korolyov [d__k@removethispart.mail.ru]
MVP: Windows Server - Directory Services