ldap lookups

We have a remote site that is not part of our domain nor do they run AD, but
they need to do lookups for accounts in AD. Is there a way that I can grant
permission to allow 2 servers to do anonymous lookups for accounts and
passwords for authentication?

Thanks.

You will have to provide a user with a domain account to read any domain
resources.