Hi,

We are in a Windows 2000 native mode forest.I am trying to migrate a user
acct from one child domain to another using ADMT and I receive the following
error:

ERR2:7422 Failed to move object CN=UserName, hr=8007054f An internal error
occurred.

Any ideas.

Thanks
Dipti

Is my question in the correct newsgroup?

Thanks
Dipti