Change display name....

In our environment, we'd prefer the accounts to display as lastname,
firstname. On new accounts, I just do this manually. We've just setup a
groupwise connector and the accounts are coming over as firstname lastname.
I ran a script to change it, but everytime the connector runs it reverts back
to firstname last name. Is there a way around this?
1 answer Last reply
More about change display name

    Tara wrote:
    > In our environment, we'd prefer the accounts to display as lastname,
    > firstname. On new accounts, I just do this manually. We've just setup a
    > groupwise connector and the accounts are coming over as firstname lastname.
    > I ran a script to change it, but everytime the connector runs it reverts back
    > to firstname last name. Is there a way around this?

    This KB should help You:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=250455

    --
    Tomasz Onyszko
    http://www.w2k.pl

Active Directory Microsoft Windows Displays