Change display name....

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
August 17, 2005 7:02:17 PM

In our environment, we'd prefer the accounts to display as lastname,
firstname. On new accounts, I just do this manually. We've just setup a
groupwise connector and the accounts are coming over as firstname lastname.
I ran a script to change it, but everytime the connector runs it reverts back
to firstname last name. Is there a way around this?

More about : change display

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 4:32:49 AM

Tara wrote:
> In our environment, we'd prefer the accounts to display as lastname,
> firstname. On new accounts, I just do this manually. We've just setup a
> groupwise connector and the accounts are coming over as firstname lastname.
> I ran a script to change it, but everytime the connector runs it reverts back
> to firstname last name. Is there a way around this?

This KB should help You:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=250455

--
Tomasz Onyszko