ImageRunner comparison

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
May 18, 2005 7:50:43 PM

Anyone compared the Canon imagerunner 6020i vs the 7200 & willing to share
thoughts.
Couple things i notice that are different is toner: the 6020i uses "magnetic
negative" & the 7200 uses gpr-1.
Do you have to buy the magnetic negative from canon? how much?
thoughts...

More about : imagerunner comparison

May 19, 2005 12:40:09 PM

In message <d6g9r3$bvl$1@mailhub227.itcs.purdue.edu>, Aaron
<ajewell@purdue.edu> writes
>Anyone compared the Canon imagerunner 6020i vs the 7200 & willing to share
>thoughts.
>Couple things i notice that are different is toner: the 6020i uses "magnetic
>negative" & the 7200 uses gpr-1.
>Do you have to buy the magnetic negative from canon? how much?
>thoughts...

I presume this is an older machine that uses a toner and negative in
this case. My colour canon uses toner and developer I haven't had it
long enough to need to add more developer but I picked some up on ebay
at a competitive price. Have you tried the canon site to search for a
local dealer, they should be able to give you an idea on running costs.

--
Timothy
!