Where is Netmeeting under Start, Programs, ....

October 6, 2004 12:24:04 PM

I was told to run Netmeeting using:

Start, Run, conf
which worked fine. As it set up it asked to throw icons all over the place
and I said no (oops!)

But now, where can I go to under Start, Programs, etc to get to it, so I
don't have to use the run prompt?

Thanks,
Mich
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 1:49:27 PM

M Skabialka wrote:
> I was told to run Netmeeting using:
>
> Start, Run, conf
> which worked fine. As it set up it asked to throw icons all over the place
> and I said no (oops!)
>
> But now, where can I go to under Start, Programs, etc to get to it, so I
> don't have to use the run prompt?

It is not on the start menu by default. You were prompted to generate
icons when you first configured netmeeting but elected to not do that.
You can manually create a shortcut for it and put that anywhere you
like. Create a new shortcut and have it point to "C:\Program
Files\NetMeeting\conf.exe".
--
Tom Porterfield
MS-MVP Windows