Where is Netmeeting under Start, Programs, ....

I was told to run Netmeeting using:

Start, Run, conf
which worked fine. As it set up it asked to throw icons all over the place
and I said no (oops!)

But now, where can I go to under Start, Programs, etc to get to it, so I
don't have to use the run prompt?

Thanks,
Mich
2 answers Last reply
More about where netmeeting start programs

    M Skabialka wrote:
    > I was told to run Netmeeting using:
    >
    > Start, Run, conf
    > which worked fine. As it set up it asked to throw icons all over the place
    > and I said no (oops!)
    >
    > But now, where can I go to under Start, Programs, etc to get to it, so I
    > don't have to use the run prompt?

    It is not on the start menu by default. You were prompted to generate
    icons when you first configured netmeeting but elected to not do that.
    You can manually create a shortcut for it and put that anywhere you
    like. Create a new shortcut and have it point to "C:\Program
    Files\NetMeeting\conf.exe".
    --
    Tom Porterfield
    MS-MVP Windows

    Thanks, this worked great!
    Mich

    "Tom Porterfield" <tpporter@mvps.org> wrote in message
    >M Skabialka wrote:
    >> I was told to run Netmeeting using:
    >>
    >> Start, Run, conf
    >> which worked fine. As it set up it asked to throw icons all over the
    >> place and I said no (oops!)
    >>
    >> But now, where can I go to under Start, Programs, etc to get to it, so I
    >> don't have to use the run prompt?
    >
    > It is not on the start menu by default. You were prompted to generate
    > icons when you first configured netmeeting but elected to not do that. You
    > can manually create a shortcut for it and put that anywhere you like.
    > Create a new shortcut and have it point to "C:\Program
    > Files\NetMeeting\conf.exe".
    > --
    > Tom Porterfield
    > MS-MVP Windows
    > http://support.telop.org
    >
    > Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup only.

Microsoft Icons Windows XP