Problem with upgrade to 2003 (in Addprep)

I got this error while running addprep /forestperp

"ADPREP was unable to modify the default security

descriptor on object
CN=Sam-Domain,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=EGYPT,DC=Domain-name,DC=com.

[Status/Consequence]

Adprep attempts to merge the existing default security

descriptors with the new

access control entry (ACE).

[User Action]

Check the log file Adprep.log in the system root

System32\Debug\Adprep\Logs directory for more information."

So please help.

Thank you in advance

A more descriptive answer is in the logs directory as detailed in the end of
your description. If nothing else post the contents of this log file.