Where do I make a hole to toner fill 92274A for Hp4 P and L

Is there a site where I can see the place of the hole to make for a
toner fill cart. 92274A of a Hp4 P or L type?

davy

Can't help you directly.
But you may well have a peek at http://www.refilltoner.com/ if
you navagate and see if you can locate your model they will show you
how it's done.

Davy

dani

This is about as retarded as it gets. The rip-off burn and fill sites
charge you $16.95 for a bottle of toner that sells for less than $4.
Then they sell you a 99 cent soldering iron with a hole burning
attachment for $12.95. Lets not forget the "special" plugs to close the
holes, more money. Do I hear Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching?
So you spend more than it would cost to buy a properly rebuilt
cartridge but don't notice their disclaimer which reads "Only use 1/3
of a bottle at a time in case the cartridge fails." Guess what, it
probably will.

davy

Dunno why you should say that!

I filled my El'cheapo Samsung ML1510 three times to date spending
about £4 UK per bottle replacing the toner cartridge would have cost
me three times £60.00 or so.

I say El' cheapo the printer was less than £50 UK at Dabbs Computers -
I got it to make PCBs with using toner transfer paper, not only does
it do that very well, its the main workhorse now - and the original
drum which is in these toner cartridges is still going strong.

The only time I will splash out for a new assembley is when the drum
wears out.

In this printer its a cap what comes off and you even get a new one
with the toner.

Soldering iron, all you need to do is to hot a nail in a pair of
pliers - But do seal it up afterwards, you could use a peice of
ducting tape, so all that he needs to do is to find where to poke the
hole (which is usually at one end) and buy a bottle of toner, the
next time he wants a refill he simply removes the ducting tape.

Davy

The life form known as davecoe@blueyonder.co-dot-uk.no-spam.invalid
(Davy) wrote:

>Can't help you directly.
>But you may well have a peek at http://www.refilltoner.com/ if
>you navagate and see if you can locate your model they will show you
>how it's done.
>
>Davy

Thanks Davy, but I can't find there, where I must make a hole.

Henk

The life form known as Dani@spamtothehand.com wrote:

>This is about as retarded as it gets. The rip-off burn and fill sites
>charge you $16.95 for a bottle of toner that sells for less than $4.
>Then they sell you a 99 cent soldering iron with a hole burning
>attachment for $12.95. Lets not forget the "special" plugs to close the
>holes, more money. Do I hear Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching?
>So you spend more than it would cost to buy a properly rebuilt
>cartridge but don't notice their disclaimer which reads "Only use 1/3
>of a bottle at a time in case the cartridge fails." Guess what, it
>probably will.

Hello,
I make my own soldering iron with a hole burning pipe,
and I have the Hp-toner. (manny kilo)
So the costs are very low for me.

Now I only must know where I make the hole.

Henk

davy

Thought they might have shiwed you how to do it. have you tried typing
in Google 'refill toner for HP#####', I'm surprised yiu didn.t find
out at ufilltoner, could I suggest drop them an email. There may be
other models that use that toner cartridge.

I've always found them very helpful. I wonder have you looked
carefully around the toner assembley, there may be clues like a seal
thats been 'hot melted'. The reason I suggested ufill was because I
use them and that their sites usually show you how to do it.

I was a little doubtful about refilling myself the first time until I
came across the site, being too eager to refill I didn't see the
filling screw-on nozzle in the packet - needless to say I did'nt use
it and happen to spill, well just a teeny weeny bit - it went for
miles believe me, and yes I found the nozzle afterwards....LoL. A lot
easier with it I can tell ya. Oh, and before opening the bottle give
it a good shake to loosen it all.

And if your toner's running out, take the assembley out the printer,
hold some nespaper over the printing end and shake gently a few
times, this normally gives you enought printing time while you order
a new refill.

Davy.

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

On Fri, 20 May 2005 10:54:42 +0200, Henk <man@xs2all.net> wrote:

>Now I only must know where I make the hole.
>
>Henk

Looks like an HP cartridge
http://www.urefilltoner.co.uk/

(Davy) wrote:

>Thought they might have shiwed you how to do it. have you tried typing
>in Google 'refill toner for HP#####', I'm surprised yiu didn.t find
>out at ufilltoner, could I suggest drop them an email. There may be
>other models that use that toner cartridge.
>
>I've always found them very helpful. I wonder have you looked
>carefully around the toner assembley, there may be clues like a seal
>thats been 'hot melted'. The reason I suggested ufill was because I
>use them and that their sites usually show you how to do it.
>
>I was a little doubtful about refilling myself the first time until I
>came across the site, being too eager to refill I didn't see the
>filling screw-on nozzle in the packet - needless to say I did'nt use
>it and happen to spill, well just a teeny weeny bit - it went for
>miles believe me, and yes I found the nozzle afterwards....LoL. A lot
>easier with it I can tell ya. Oh, and before opening the bottle give
>it a good shake to loosen it all.
>
>And if your toner's running out, take the assembley out the printer,
>hold some nespaper over the printing end and shake gently a few
>times, this normally gives you enought printing time while you order
>a new refill.
>
>Davy.

Thank You All for the answer, I have found a pdf file with pic's at
http://www.lindner-edv.de/shop/jjeo/tonerrefill.pdf in German
language but that is no problem to read it.

Now I know how I can fill my toner cartridge

Thanks All

Henk

In message <1116550536.003331.24920@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Dani@spamtothehand.com writes

>This is about as retarded as it gets. The rip-off burn and fill sites
>charge you $16.95 for a bottle of toner that sells for less than $4.

So tell us where to get it cheaper ?

>Then they sell you a 99 cent soldering iron with a hole burning
>attachment for $12.95.

Tell us where to get soldering irons for 99c too while you are at it !

> Lets not forget the "special" plugs to close the
>holes, more money.

Tape.

> Do I hear Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching?

Possibly. Should you be taking your medication ?

>So you spend more than it would cost to buy a properly rebuilt
>cartridge

Maybe as a one off cost to get started.

> but don't notice their disclaimer which reads "Only use 1/3
>of a bottle at a time in case the cartridge fails." Guess what, it
>probably will.

My experience with refilling has been pretty good and it has taken my
toner costs way down. It didn't cost much to start, and it sure costs
less as time goes by.

Carts do fail, but only when they've been refilled a few times, and it
sounds as if with emptying the waste toner store, that could be improved
on too.

If you took the trouble to ask people what they were saving instead of
sounding off about things being retarded, there might be more respect
for your position.

J/.
--
John Beardmore

It's so easy to do it the right way. Take a small flat screwdriver and go
around the cartridge and undo all the plastic clips. Start with the 4 at the
bottom. Don't worry if you break a clip. HP put screw holes there just in
case.
There is a reason the drill and fill method doesn't work. The waste toner
compartment will overflow.

In message <QTkke.24143$3R6.998966@weber.videotron.net>, ken smith
<kencom@videotron.ca> writes

>It's so easy to do it the right way. Take a small flat screwdriver and go
>around the cartridge and undo all the plastic clips. Start with the 4 at the
>bottom. Don't worry if you break a clip.

Hmmm... OK, I'm trying this on a 4M+ cartridge so things may be
different...

Got the clips off. Bit of residual toner dust. No big deal.

> HP put screw holes there just in
>case.

Not on these carts.

>There is a reason the drill and fill method doesn't work. The waste toner
>compartment will overflow.

So where is that, and how do you get into it on the 4M+ cart then ?

Cheers, J/.
--
John Beardmore

TRENDING THREADS