RPC Problems between DC in different sites

We have 2 sites and 2 subnets and there is a vpn tunnel to connect the
sites. One site is in UK and the other site is in Belgium. We have 2
domain controllers in UK site and 2 domain controllers in Belgium site.
When in the Uk site and i go into active directory users and computers and
try to connect to the Belgium domain controller I sometimes get the error
message :

The following domain controller could not be contacted.
The remote procedure call failed and did not execute.

It is the same problem when in Belgium when we try to connect to the UK
domain controllers.

Does anyone know what the issue might be and if there are any tools we can
use to troubleshoot the problem.

Real quickly, RPC errors are usually DNS-related or network-related.

--
Cary W. Shultz
Roanoke, VA 24012

http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com