Problems on our AD discovered using NETDIAG

I noticed that most of the computers in our domain keep getting

No Domain Controller is available for domain IPCCK due to the following:
There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request.
..
Make sure that the computer is connected to the network and try again. If
the problem persists, please contact your domain administrator.

every time they reboot.
The exception are computers used by domain administrators like me
which do not show these events in event log. NetDiag on affected machines
shows following:

DC list test . . . . . . . . . . . : Failed
You don't have access to DsBind to gauss (192.168.0.10).
[ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED]
List of DCs in Domain 'IPCCK':
gauss.ipcck.hr
tezej.ipcck.hr

and then

Kerberos test. . . . . . . . . . . : Failed
[FATAL] Cannot get ticket cache from Kerberos.
The error occurred was: (null)

Everything else is OK.
So this must be a permission issue. How can I fix this to prevent getting
errors
every time machines reboot?

Thank you,
Drazen

Drazen <Drazen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I noticed that most of the computers in our domain keep getting
>
> No Domain Controller is available for domain IPCCK due to the
> following: There are currently no logon servers available to service
> the logon request. .
> Make sure that the computer is connected to the network and try
> again. If the problem persists, please contact your domain
> administrator.
>
> every time they reboot.
> The exception are computers used by domain administrators like me
> which do not show these events in event log. NetDiag on affected
> machines shows following:
>
> DC list test . . . . . . . . . . . : Failed
> You don't have access to DsBind to gauss (192.168.0.10).
> [ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED]
> List of DCs in Domain 'IPCCK':
> gauss.ipcck.hr
> tezej.ipcck.hr
>
> and then
>
> Kerberos test. . . . . . . . . . . : Failed
> [FATAL] Cannot get ticket cache from Kerberos.
> The error occurred was: (null)
>
> Everything else is OK.
> So this must be a permission issue. How can I fix this to prevent
> getting errors
> every time machines reboot?

Usually these errors are present if you are logged on to a computer with a
local account instead of a domain account.
Look at the Netdiag output in the domain membership test to see if you are
logged in with a local account or a domain account.

--
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]