Broken Blade

Sold the dagger and mace to Torasa at the artificat museum. She didn't give
me the missing piece. I gave the band to Alexia, so not able to get it back
and donate it to the artifact museum. Any suggestions as to where I can find
other artifacts or what I should do next?

"Doctazman" wrote:
> Sold the dagger and mace to Torasa at the artificat museum. She didn't
> give me the missing piece.

Did you Sell her two artifacts, or Donate two artifacts to her? She is much
friendlier to people who do the latter...

--
Rick Cavalla
rac22@NO.erols.SPAM.com