Disk Cleanup--"Outlook Setup Files"

Is it ok to delete from 'Disk Cleanup' the "Outlook SetUp
Files" I see there/ Please also respond to
sgibbins@nabi.net
Steve Gibbins

Yes, you may safely delete Outlook's setup files
using XP's Disk Cleanup utility.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 07:57:34 -0700, sgibbins wrote:

> Is it ok to delete from 'Disk Cleanup' the "Outlook SetUp
> Files" I see there/ Please also respond to
> sgibbins@nabi.net
> Steve Gibbins

You have a choice here:
Leave them on the drive and they will be used for "on the fly" repairs. A
handy option if this is a laptop and you don't always have your Office CD
handy.

Remove them. When/if a repair is needed, you'll be prompted for the CD that
Outlook was installed from.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User