Mass Change Tool from MS

I used to have a tool from MS that allowed you to make mass changes to
most of the user properties in Windows 2000. Does anyone know the name
of this tool? It was one of those unsupported tools but it worked
well. It allowed the changes globally by ou or by the whole domain.

Thanks

Robert
1 answer Last reply
More about mass change tool

    It is called ADModify.

    --
    Cary W. Shultz
    Roanoke, VA 24012

    http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com
    http://www.grouppolicy-win2000.com

    "Robert Ayers" <rayers@adelphia.net> wrote in message

    > I used to have a tool from MS that allowed you to make mass changes to
    > most of the user properties in Windows 2000. Does anyone know the name
    > of this tool? It was one of those unsupported tools but it worked
    > well. It allowed the changes globally by ou or by the whole domain.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Robert

Windows 2000 Microsoft Active Directory Windows