Active Directory user can not access file on File server

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 29, 2005 10:49:08 AM

I have a unique problem. We have Windows 2003 domain. All workstations are Xp
professional.
One user when try to access an XL file. MIcrosoft XL hangs up. Everybody
else can access this file any where on the network. BUt when this user try to
access this file from any computer Microsoft XL just hangs up. All computers
are using same version of XL 2000.

I have re-installed office suite and installed again but it did not solve
the problem. I also installled all office updates.

The user is a domain user.

Any Ideas why it is heapwning.
August 29, 2005 4:41:55 PM

Roaming profile? if so Recreate the profile