Sign in with
Your question

Good case

Last response: in Components
July 24, 2006 4:11:02 AM

Hi everyone, I am getting ready to build a new comp and was wondering if anyone had suggestions in regards to a new case. I'm looking to spend under a hundred on the case w/out PS and put a good quality PS in it. Any suggestions will be helpful! Thanks!

More about : good case

July 24, 2006 4:53:23 AM

Quote:
Hi everyone, I am getting ready to build a new comp and was wondering if anyone had suggestions in regards to a new case. I'm looking to spend under a hundred on the case w/out PS and put a good quality PS in it. Any suggestions will be helpful! Thanks!

I always want good airflow, so I look for vent surface area. If you can stretch the budget by 6 bucks, you can get a TT Armor Jr. For $115, you can have this truly excellent Lian Li!
July 24, 2006 4:17:53 PM

Quote:

I always want good airflow, so I look for vent surface area. If you can stretch the budget by 6 bucks, you can get a TT Armor Jr. For $115, you can have this truly excellent Lian Li!

clyeless do they make Lian LI's with all 5.25: bays instead of 2 3.5"?

i saw 1 but it didnt have the sidepanel fan..
Related resources
July 24, 2006 6:01:49 PM

Quote:
do they make Lian LI's with all 5.25: bays instead of 2 3.5"? i saw 1 but it didnt have the sidepanel fan..

The 3.5's on my box are part of the main front panel so they can't be swapped out. I don't know LLis well enough to know if they have any models that are built into 5.25" panels like ThermalTake and others have.
!