Check last logon in AD

Hi all,

How can I check when the user’s last logon in AD?
I want to know which user a/c has not been logon for a long time...

Thanks
Jerald

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Active-Directory-Check-logon-AD-ftopict414758.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1381809

On 29 Aug 2005 16:35:42 -0400, Jeraldleung <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>How can I check when the user’s last logon in AD?
>I want to know which user a/c has not been logon for a long time...
>
>Thanks
>Jerald

See tip 7358 » How can I report all inactive user accounts, and optionally disable them?
in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

"" wrote:
> On 29 Aug 2005 16:35:42 -0400, Jeraldleung
> <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >
> >How can I check when the user’s last logon in AD?
> >I want to know which user a/c has not been logon for a long
> time...
> >
> >Thanks
> >Jerald
>

> See tip 7358 » How can I report all inactive user accounts,
> and optionally disable them?
> in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

Thanks all!!

As I just need to check individual login. So, the "net user" command
is just fit for me.

Thanks very much!

Regards,
Jerald