Tape backup reader for old 3M DC-2120 data cartridges?

Kadence

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2003
I have some 3M DC-2120 (and DC 2120 Ximat) 120MB data cartridge disks from probably over 10 years ago.

Anyone know where I can find a data cartridge reader, and some some backup software that might be able to read from them?

I have no idea what software I originally used for backup - do I need the same software? Any help would be appreciated.

maury73

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2006
For what I know (I used that tapes in the past) the only drives able to read them are the old FloppyTape and IDE Irwin and Travan drives.
I currently have only a DC-2080 capable one, maybe you can have luck in surplus stocks.
Software... REAL DOS or linux, no others if you only find a FloppyTape.

Gypsyroz

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2006
I have an old Colorado Trakker 250 mb tape drive we used for backup. It records and reads the DC 2120 Tapes. We used it to back up our data from 1994 to 1997.

G

HI

I AM LOOKING FOR SUCH A DRIVE. IS ANYONE READY TO SELL

EPHRAIM

G

HI

EPHRAIM

I saw your message and was wondering if you found what you needed.
lminor@vvm.com

harshmantx

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
I have a Conner parallel port minicartridge drive with user manuals, user program on 3 1/2" floppy disks and four 120 MB cartridges. Power cord is included and can supply a parallel connection cord if needed.

Dan at harshmantx@earthlink.net

harshmantx

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009

I have a Conner parallel port minicartridge drive with user manuals, user program on 3 1/2" floppy disks and four 120 MB cartridges. Power cord is included and can supply a parallel connection cord if needed.

harshmantx

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
HI

EPHRAIM

harshmantx

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009

G

Hello! Do you still have this machine available for sale?

Thanks!

Theri

harshmantx

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
Hello! Do you still have this machine available for sale?

Thanks!

Theri

Yes, I still have the Model 11250NP for sale along with the other items mentioned above. Please make me an offer and send you zip code so I can figure shipping cost if you decide you want it.

Dan Harshman, harshmantx@earthlink.net

tape backup

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011

Would you ship to Canada, and do you know if the software would be able to read a backup made through Colorado software? Thanks,