mouse problem

I just bought this game. I installed it and the cursor lags behind the mouse
by about half a second. it makes the game almost unplayable because it take
about 6 seconds to get the cursor over the point I am trying to click on.
I move the mouse and wait half a second to see where it goes then move it
again and wait it is horrible. is their a fix?
1 answer Last reply
More about mouse problem

    This happened to me with Uru. The fix? More memory. How much memory do
    you have, and what other programs do you have running while playing
    Morrowind?

    <jamesmurphy5@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<aradnYxQMvGBjb3cRVn-rw@comcast.com>...
    > I just bought this game. I installed it and the cursor lags behind the mouse
    > by about half a second. it makes the game almost unplayable because it take
    > about 6 seconds to get the cursor over the point I am trying to click on.
    > I move the mouse and wait half a second to see where it goes then move it
    > again and wait it is horrible. is their a fix?

Cursor Games Mice Video Games