Hi,
I have setup an environment with a parent domain and a child domain. When I
try to add users from the child domain to a group in the parent domain it
can't find the user. Also when clicking on Object Types... it only shows me
"Other objects" and "Contacts". So I am missing "Users" and "Computer". What
have I done wrong?

Regards,
Ulf

maybe the group scope is wrong. did you create a global security group in
the parent domain? global groups can only hold users of the same domain,
therefore you will not find an account in the child domain...

Yours, ralf