NTDS Connections for replication

If you open AD Sites and Services and expand out your servers you will NTDS
Settings. When you click on that in the right pane will show the current
connections joined to this server for AD replciation etc. Are the server
connections in the right hand window arbitrary or does the order of them
determine who gets replicated to first?

GUID ordering IIRC, ascending I believe.

--
Dean Wells [MVP / Directory Services]
MSEtechnology