Here's your RMA TUFF luck about the bits missing

barryJ

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2007
Had a nightmare of an RMA from www.overclockers.co.uk

AGP 6800GS broke in November i phone got my RMA number and sent it to Overcklockers 2nd week of january i got my replacment. A used 6800GS with no cables in a scruffy POV box.

I imediatly phoned and complained about the Used GPU and missing cables they said send it back so i did.

My rma arrived i opend the box the exact card i had sent 3 days earlier was back i phoned and complaind they said they will have to send it back to the manufacturer it may take several weeks.

My Rma arrived 3 days later again it was the exact card i had sent back 2 times before i phoned again this time they said sorry but thats all i am getting i said what about the missing cables there response was TUFF i said you have the exact card in stock could you send me one of them NO we replaced your card with a used one with bits missing and thats all your getting they then hung up

I have faxed a letter of complaint but to be honest i really thinck they do noy give a s**t about a single hardware user there are planty more out there

My advice is If it works great if it dosent dont Overclockers it

i am telling everyone i know and dont no to not buy there

oswold

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2007
I've had a problem with overclockers too.

I ordered an Abit A9WD-MAX when it was on special offer a month back, it arrived next day; grea! Two days later they sent me another one....WTF!

Phoned them up, they gave me an RMA (no bloody apology!!). I sent it to them (with an £11 posting fee), they sent it back because I hadnt put the RMA code on the front of the box.

Talk about reading the small print! They could of sent me a reminder because it not totally obvious to put the code on the box.

I cant imagine what it would be like if one of my compontents is faulty (new build is not finished yet, waiting for april 22nd), because all I'm going to get is a load of unnecisary hassle from them. The bastards.