Started new game - ordinators attacking me - help

JL

I spent the entire winter and early spring playing this great game (GOTHY
edition on Xbox).

I recently created a new character and began again.

This time, however, the freakin ordinators are attacking me on sight.

Is there something wrong that I've done or some way to get them to stop.

Thanks in advance.

Jody.

could you be mocking them in some fashionable way?

(are you wearing part or all of their uniform?)

JL

Hmmm....I'll check........