Check programmatically User or Computer is connected to a ..

manu

Hi ,

I am new to Active directory, i like to check programmatically a specified
user or computer is connected to a Active Directory Object using ADSI or
LDAP.

Thanks
Manu

You don't really connect to an object. You query for an object and that is a
point in time do it / done kind of thing. It isn't like LDAP objects are files
and you connect and hold one open. I realize that the ADSI terminology is the
bind to an object and then you do whatever, but that is really just a series of
point in time actions.

www.joeware.net