Dear All

I need to creat MMC in the client side so the users administrators
will be able to manage the users and the computers with this snap,am
wondering how to creat this mmc with out installing the admintration
tools ,and how to restricted so the adminstrators will see only the mmc
of users and computers in active directory,hope that some body will
help ,

regards

First - you can create a new mmc console, add ADUC snapin into that console,
configure appropriate options, and then save the file and distribute it to
your junior admins/support technicians.

You can restrict which snapins should be available with the group policy:
User configuration\administrative templates\windows components\microsoft
management console. Configure these settings in a GPO and apply this GPO so
it affects user accounts of your junior admins.

--
Dmitry Korolyov [d__k@removethispart.mail.ru]
MVP: Windows Server - Directory Services