Help! I'm struck with requirements!

I was searching infos re: requirements since
I don't grow anymore in level with the Mage
Guild, they say I do not fulfill theyr
requirements.
Check this out, are these info good? If so,
what do they mean with "favored skill" ?
The major and minor skills of the class my
character is from? Here it is, with link:

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/388/388648p1.html

4.0 RANKS & REQUIREMENTS

You should also know about the requirements of the mage Guild, as there
are 'duties' you must fulfill, as well as certain requirements for each new rank. Does anybody know if certain missions are tied
directly to rank
advancement? Generally, you will need to gain a level in order to advance your
main attributes, and have favored skills at certain levels. This list is
complete.

Novice: Intelligence: 30; Willpower: 30

Associate: Intelligence: 30; Willpower: 30
One favored skill @ 10

Journey(wo)man: Intelligence 30; Willpower: 30
One favored skill @ 20

Evoker: Intelligence 30; Willpower: 30
One favored skill @ 30, two @ 5

Conjuror: Intelligence 30; Willpower: 30
One favored skill @ 40, two @ 10
Special: 200 Septim Surcharge (Uselesscrap007_)

Magician: Intelligence 31; Willpower: 31
One favored skill @ 50, two @ 15

Warlock: Intelligence 32; Willpower: 32
One favored skill @ 60, two @ 20

Wizard: Intelligence 33; Willpower: 33
One favored skill @ 70, two @ 25
Special: Get a Wizard's Staff (Uselesscrap007_)

Master-Wizard: Intelligence: 34; Willpower: 34
One favored skill @ 80, two @ 30

Arch-Mage: Intelligence: 35; Willpower: 35
One favored skill @ 90, two @ 35
Special: Take care of Trebonius by any means

Vilco

Vilco wrote:

> I was searching infos re: requirements since
> I don't grow anymore in level with the Mage
> Guild, they say I do not fulfill theyr
> requirements.
> Check this out, are these info good? If so,
> what do they mean with "favored skill" ?
> The major and minor skills of the class my
> character is from? Here it is, with link:

If you highlight the guild within your associations it should tell you
your present rank and the requirements for the next rank. The skills
they are looking for are mage's guild related skills like Alteration.

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:52:49 GMT, "Vilco" <a@b.c> wrote:

>I was searching infos re: requirements since
>I don't grow anymore in level with the Mage
>Guild, they say I do not fulfill theyr
>requirements.

I have no idea whether thta list is accurate or not, but you can easily
find out in-game. In the character screen, hover your cursor over the
Mages Guild entry, and a box will come up telling you your current level
and the required stat/skill minimums for the next level.
--
Greg Johnson
Give your child mental blocks for Christmas.