Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am getting the following error message below and my netlogon share
disappears. Noone can logon or authenticate to the DC. Stop and start the FRS
services fixes the problem but the errror happens everyday.

The File Replication Service is deleting this computer from the replica set
"DOMAIN SYSTEM VOLUME (SYSVOL SHARE)" as an attempt to recover from the error
state,
Error status = FrsErrorMismatchedVolumeSerialNumber
At the next poll, which will occur in 5 minutes, this computer will be
re-added to the replica set. The re-addition will trigger a full tree sync
for the replica set.

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=13560&eventno=1278&source=NtFrs&phase=1

HTH,

--