High CPU Utilization

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?)

I notice that one of my DC has a stable 50% CPU utilization. How can I check
what service that cause this high utilization on its CPU? Im using Windows
2000 Server Std Edition SP4.
1 answer Last reply
More about high utilization
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?)

    You can start with Task Manager but you could down load Process Explorer
    from www.sysinternals.com that will be a bit more detailed. You could also
    start using PerfMon.

    "M P" <MP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I notice that one of my DC has a stable 50% CPU utilization. How can I
    >check
    > what service that cause this high utilization on its CPU? Im using Windows
    > 2000 Server Std Edition SP4.

Microsoft CPUs Active Directory Windows