All-in-one printers - Epson CX 6600 or HP PSC 2355

I bought the CX6600
It has a $50 rebate Total $149 USD plus tax or ship
It is great so far.
----------------------
"Fred" <jaj_777x@excite.com> wrote in message
> Both have similar features and prices. Which one is a better buy?
>
> Thanks in advance.

"Fred" <jaj_777x@excite.com> wrote in message
> Both have similar features and prices. Which one is a better buy?
>
> Thanks in advance.
I got a 6600. Very happy with the copy & print quality. Just a shame it
doesnt have the option of a built in fax! I dont know if the HP has? And I
like the separate colour ink cartridges. Much less waste than printers
which use a tri colour cartridge!

HTH

Ian

Neither.