How do I check replication speeds between DC's

Hi, how do I check how long replication is taking between DC's plus what it's
currently set at?

Go to sites and services / Select a site / select servers / select a server
/ select ntds settings / right click on a connection / select properties /
select the change schedule button. You should see the number of replication
occurrences between this server and the connection server.