XP Client to 2000 Server

Is there any other way to add 2 XP PC's to a Windows 2000 server without
having to uproot the server and use Active Directory?
1 answer Last reply
More about client 2000 server

    As per adding XP machines in windows 2000 with uprooting and using AD will
    change the concept of domain.

    a domain is a security boundary in which we have users and group which are
    managed centrally. what you can try is to keep all the users in workgroup.
    they will be able to gain access to the resources. also if you want your
    users to use to work on windows 2000 server then you can enable Terminal
    Serveices.

    kapil

    "Pablo" wrote:

    > Is there any other way to add 2 XP PC's to a Windows 2000 server without
    > having to uproot the server and use Active Directory?

Windows 2000 Servers Microsoft Active Directory Windows XP Windows