DOOM

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2001

i've played morrowind for hours and hours.
i've run almost everywhere on the island, without aim, just to discover.

i've found strange things : à bone, lethal (for me !) weapons (kagrenac
tools), i've seen a man i couldn't kill decause its death would have
bring the island into the dark side !) for ever and change the gam (or
somethong like that), i met dagoth uhr in his home, found an azura star,
..... but i'm lost !!

So, can someone tell me what is the main quest ?
or what to do, who to meet ?
I often get what to do from Caius Cosades in Balmora, is it usefull for
the main quest ?

thanks for your help.

Bye.

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 23:45:23 +0200, Doom <intr@net.com> wrote:

>So, can someone tell me what is the main quest ?
>or what to do, who to meet ?
>I often get what to do from Caius Cosades in Balmora, is it usefull for
>the main quest ?

Keep asking Caius for orders and doing what he tells you. By the time
you can no longer get more quests from him, it will be obvious what the
main quest is.
--
Greg Johnson
Give your child mental blocks for Christmas.

Greg Johnson wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 23:45:23 +0200, Doom <intr@net.com> wrote:
>
> >So, can someone tell me what is the main quest ?
> >or what to do, who to meet ?
> >I often get what to do from Caius Cosades in Balmora, is it usefull for
> >the main quest ?
>
> Keep asking Caius for orders and doing what he tells you. By the time
> you can no longer get more quests from him, it will be obvious what the
> main quest is.

Yeah, and I hope you remember what you did with Kagrenac's tools. I
hope you didn't forget them somewhere, cos that would be bad.

DOOM

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2001

Greg Johnson a écrit:
> On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 23:45:23 +0200, Doom <intr@net.com> wrote:
>

>>So, can someone tell me what is the main quest ?
>>or what to do, who to meet ?
>>I often get what to do from Caius Cosades in Balmora, is it usefull for
>>the main quest ?
>

> Keep asking Caius for orders and doing what he tells you. By the time
> you can no longer get more quests from him, it will be obvious what the
> main quest is.

thanks Greg