How do I find a certified person in MN?

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
September 20, 2005 12:07:02 AM

Hello,
I'm an administrator at a small career college in the Twin Cites of
Minnesota. I need someone to teach a class Windows Directory Services.
Where do you expert -types network? Is there a professional website
somewhere that I haven't found yet?
Thank you,

Amanda Gustafson

More about : find certified person

Anonymous
September 20, 2005 11:38:16 AM

Send me your info and I will post on the private MCT site. There are
postings on there for just such activities.

"A Gustafson, Assoc. Dean" <A Gustafson, Assoc.
Dean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I'm an administrator at a small career college in the Twin Cites of
> Minnesota. I need someone to teach a class Windows Directory Services.
> Where do you expert -types network? Is there a professional website
> somewhere that I haven't found yet?
> Thank you,
>
> Amanda Gustafson
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 12:13:01 AM

Thank you Mr. Bergson,

Here is the information:

Minnesota School of Business, Plymouth campus, seeks a skilled professional
to teach Windows Directory Services. Candidates must be certified, or have
three years experience and a related degree. Teaching and training
experience is preferred.

The class is Monday nights from 5:30-10 pm. Classes begin October 3rd and
run for 12 weeks.

If you would enjoy sharing your experience with people entering the field, I
encourage you to apply. Please email resumes and 2 references to Amanda
Gustafson, agustafson@msbcollege.edu.

Thank you again,

Amanda Gustafson

"Paul Bergson" wrote:

> Send me your info and I will post on the private MCT site. There are
> postings on there for just such activities.
>

> --
>

> Paul Bergson MCT, MCSE, MCSA, CNE, CNA, CCA

> "A Gustafson, Assoc. Dean" <A Gustafson, Assoc.
> Dean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> > I'm an administrator at a small career college in the Twin Cites of
> > Minnesota. I need someone to teach a class Windows Directory Services.
> > Where do you expert -types network? Is there a professional website
> > somewhere that I haven't found yet?
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Amanda Gustafson

September 21, 2005 7:37:38 AM

In news:BEEC771A-FDF7-40AF-B6C6-E8DD0C33BD2F@microsoft.com,
A Gustafson, Assoc. Dean <AGustafsonAssocDean@discussions.microsoft.com>
made this post, which I then commented about below:
> Thank you Mr. Bergson,
>

> Here is the information:
>

> Minnesota School of Business, Plymouth campus, seeks a skilled
> professional to teach Windows Directory Services. Candidates must be
> certified, or have three years experience and a related degree.
> Teaching and training experience is preferred.
>
> The class is Monday nights from 5:30-10 pm. Classes begin October
> 3rd and run for 12 weeks.
>
> If you would enjoy sharing your experience with people entering the
> field, I encourage you to apply. Please email resumes and 2
> references to Amanda Gustafson, agustafson@msbcollege.edu.
>

> Thank you again,
>

> Amanda Gustafson

Just my opinion, but that may be a tough one for 12 weeks at one night per
week. That may preclude many contract trainers to take on such a gig who may
be committed to a two or three nights/per week class, and may choose a
multi-evening class if faced with a decision or may want to keep their
schedules open for such.

I hope you find one. :-)

--
Regards,
Ace

If this post is viewed at a non-Microsoft community website, and you were to
respond to it through that community's website, I may not see your reply.
Therefore, please direct all replies ONLY to the Microsoft public newsgroup
this thread originated in so all can benefit.

confers no rights.

Microsoft Certified Trainer
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 11:05:27 AM