  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 29, 2004 6:15:49 PM

I've played MW to death. I've been a Spy, Mage, Thief, and Warrior, and
several permutations of each. I've made chars using guestimates of my own
personal abilities just to see how I'd do there. (I'd turn into one Hades
of an axe man) I've played males, females, Human, Quasi-Human, and beast
races. I've played with ambitious, no-nonsense, driven characters
fulfilling quest after quest, and as country bumpkins, accepting as few
quests as possible, living off the land. I've been farmer, fisherman,
hunter, miner, and gatherer. From dancing trollop necromancer to mincing
fop warrior, to burly Nord Horator, and scheming noble innkeeper, I've seen
more sides of Morrowind than a cliffracer on Moon-Sugar.

I've stolen souls, annihilated towns with the flick of a finger, and
rampaged Viking-style along the ports and coastal villages, killing, raping,
and looting. I've helped little old ladies cross the continent, reunited
lost lovers, and healed the sick and wounded. I've mocked the gods, and
I've been gods of various alignments. I've joined armies, and summoned up
war-parties of my own to destroy armies.

I was a Master dumpster-diver, an adequate merchant, and a shoddy House
leader. Everybody's loved me, hated me, or been indifferent to me, and
vis-versa. I've created storms, and I've taken them away. I know the
beasts of the lands like my tongue knows my teeth, and know where to find
the ingredients to any potion I wish. I've limited my powers to nothing at
all, and taken advantage of every magical field to it's fullest extent.
I've slapped around Ogrim Titans, and been spanked by insignificant bugs.

What I haven't been yet is a priest. I do have SOME standards.

I just spent a couple of months living in a cave with a dead hound-dog named
Boo. We played games, mostly of the Chase-the-Master-Round-the-Crypt, Tag,
and Hide-and-Seek varieties. I'd feed her chunks of people meat, she'd bite
the hand that fed her. Her soul was quite valuable. Such a handy ring.
Quite frankly, I can't wait to see what I do in the lands tomorrow. <giggle>

My question is, which is better to start off with - a dylsexic Drak Efl
Almechist, or an insane Kajhiit Mystic who thinks she's a mother of four
searching the lands for her naughty hiding children? I should warn you
before you make your suggestion that the one that gets chosen will almost
certainly soon acquire a chronic case of Yellow Tick. Just to keep things
interesting.

DMen

More about : aint

Anonymous
August 29, 2004 6:15:50 PM

DMen wrote:

> I've seen
> more sides of Morrowind than a cliffracer on Moon-Sugar.

LOL me too.

> I know the
> beasts of the lands like my tongue knows my teeth

LOL my goodness you're so eloquent! :)

> What I haven't been yet is a priest. I do have SOME standards.

ROFL!

> My question is, which is better to start off with - a dylsexic Drak Efl

LOL you so funnee.
!