Cluster Server and OS X

Hello, I have a set of Win2K advanced severs running
clustering ands a virtual server and a disk array with
several shares on it. I also have Macintosh services
running but I am unable to see any of the shares from any
of our macintosh clients and if I attempt to connect to
the virtual server by by IP, it dumps me to one of the
actual servers instead of the virtual server. anybody have
any suggestions about what I did wrong?

Scott Calman

If the Macintosh clients run MacOSX you do not need services for Macintosh
on your servers (it is needed for MacOS classic only). OSX acts exactly like
a Windows PC on networking matters, so it can log in to your NT/2k domain
and browse all NT/2k shares, just like a WinPC.

Actually installing Services for Macintosh doesn't do any good, unless you
have activated Appletalk (which is de-activated by default!) on the MacOSX
computers.

I hope this helps
Thanassis