My Epson 750 Photo prints blank

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
May 22, 2005 4:36:48 PM

Hi,
I've been using an Epson 750 photo for 5 years now. It had been
working great all the time.
Yesterday, it printed all blank when I needed to print. I've replaced
both color and black cartridges (the ones inside were 7 months old).
It still prints nothing. The printer works when I launche a print job
but the paper sheet is absolutely blank. I've launched several nose
checks, followed by clead heads, but there is no ink (no black and no
color ink) on the sheet. The black cartridge is brand new genuine
Epson wich can be used until october 2005.

Does that means that my printer nozes are dead ? Maybe because of old
inks ?

Has anyone succeded to revival this printer after similar symptoms ?

Thanks a lot for any suggestion

Vince
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 8:38:01 PM

If you have not already done so, email me directly in private mail and
request the Epson Cleaning Manual, and we'll see if we can't get it
going again. There will be no fee for this, and I don't spam anyone.

Art

!