Looking for a STUN server

Archived from groups: comp.protocols.tcp-ip,comp.dcom.voice-over-ip,comp.os.linux.networking (More info?)

I am setting up my own "Free World Dialup"-lookalike
(well, it's a handful of buddies in 3 countries as opposed
to almost 500,000 users in 180 countries) with Asterisk.

So far, the phones are working as long as they have public IPs
or are under a Port Restricted NAT. However, many of my users have
Full Cone NAT, a problem that needs to be addressed setting up
a STUN server. The FWD instructs that class of user to add this
entry to their SIP phones:

stun.fwdnet.net:3478

I would like to implement such service myself. Where can I get
an FLOSS STUN server??

TIA,

-Ramon F Herrera

Ramon F Herrera <ramon@conexus.net> wrote:
> Where can I get an FLOSS STUN server??

I just googled for "download stun server" and most of the first page of
results look like probable hits.

Chris