  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
Share
September 13, 2005 5:46:10 PM

hi all, what's the best VoIP provider for calling Europe?

I'm looking for a flat rate plan.

thanks
robert

More about : phone calls

Anonymous
September 13, 2005 5:46:11 PM

>hi all, what's the best VoIP provider for calling Europe?
>
>I'm looking for a flat rate plan.

I've had good luck with Lingo, whose $19.95 flat rate plan covers most
of western Europe. See my web page about VoIP at
http://net.gurus.com/phone for some comparisons with other services
and signup links.

I assume that you're talking about western and northern Europe. If
you want flat rate to eastern or southern Europe, you might take a
look at Broadvoice, although I've heard mixed reports about their
reliability.
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 9:18:25 PM

"robert" <centro.gamma@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> hi all, what's the best VoIP provider for calling Europe?
>
> I'm looking for a flat rate plan.

have rather good experiences with www.brujula.net 19.95$ per month flat

please mail me when signed up for referral :)

//H
!