phone calls to EU

hi all, what's the best VoIP provider for calling Europe?

I'm looking for a flat rate plan.

thanks
robert
2 answers Last reply
More about phone calls

    >hi all, what's the best VoIP provider for calling Europe?
    >
    >I'm looking for a flat rate plan.

    I've had good luck with Lingo, whose $19.95 flat rate plan covers most
    of western Europe. See my web page about VoIP at
    http://net.gurus.com/phone for some comparisons with other services
    and signup links.

    I assume that you're talking about western and northern Europe. If
    you want flat rate to eastern or southern Europe, you might take a
    look at Broadvoice, although I've heard mixed reports about their
    reliability.

    "robert" <centro.gamma@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
    > hi all, what's the best VoIP provider for calling Europe?
    >
    > I'm looking for a flat rate plan.

    have rather good experiences with www.brujula.net 19.95$ per month flat

    please mail me when signed up for referral :)

    //H

VPN Phones VoIP IP Networking