• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

p8ntslinger676

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2005
ok i am getting a XFX 7950GX2 and i wasnt quite sure if this would fit in the cas im getting cus its going to be a mid tower, THIS IS THE TOWER!!! dont worry im ditching the psu it comes with and getting a 630 watt one :D, the reason i ask is cus i had some issues with a 7800GTX fitting in my other mid tower case when i bought that one. o and how in the hell will i be able to water cool that graphics card???

thanks for all the input

sailer

Splendid
I think it will physically fit, but cooling might be a problem, especially watercooling unless you route the lines to an outside radiator. It might work with water cooling on the inside, but I'd measure things closely before buying. Good looking case, btw

Thorax

Distinguished
May 14, 2006
I may be wrong, but I don't think anyone's made any watercoolers that specifically fit the 7950 gx2. It's a tough task because there isn't much room in between the cards to fit one of the coolers.

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006
The only way to know if the card will fit is to buy it and give it a shot.

IMO, it's probably not possible to water-cool the 7950 because you'd need to somehow seperate the two boards. Also, I wonder how well the bottom card gets cooled because its fan is crammed right up against the top card.

Nitro350Z

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2006
Well, you can technically watercool it. Just put it in a bucket, and fill the bucket with cold water. And you have a watercooled 7950GX2. :wink:

:lol:

If only it was that simple....

You could possibly buy the low profile versions of the DD maze 4, they are only around 25mm thick, seems like it might fit.