help stuck in clockwork city

Last response: in Video Games
September 1, 2004 3:07:41 AM

have been going round the bend trying to get out any help gratefully
received.

More about : stuck clockwork city

Anonymous
September 1, 2004 3:07:42 AM

"Chris Bates" wrote:
> have been going round the bend trying to get out any help gratefully
> received.

There is no standard exit from The Clockwork City. You need to use the
enchanted ring called "Balizar's Mazed Band", or something similar to that.
When you equip it, you can teleport back to Mournhold.

--
Rick Cavalla
rac22@NO.erols.SPAM.com

Rick Cavalla wrote:

> "Chris Bates" wrote:
> > have been going round the bend trying to get out any help gratefully
> > received.
>
> There is no standard exit from The Clockwork City. You need to use the
> enchanted ring called "Balizar's Mazed Band", or something similar to that.
> When you equip it, you can teleport back to Mournhold.

.... and that ring is in the possession of Almalexia. ;-)
Anonymous
September 2, 2004 8:09:43 PM

In article <4135B5E3.64169217@iwonantispam.com>,
woodsyl@iwonantispam.com says...
> Rick Cavalla wrote:
> >
> > "Chris Bates" wrote:
> > > have been going round the bend trying to get out any help gratefully
> > > received.
> >
> > There is no standard exit from The Clockwork City. You need to use the
> > enchanted ring called "Balizar's Mazed Band", or something similar to that.
> > When you equip it, you can teleport back to Mournhold.
>
> ... and that ring is in the possession of Almalexia. ;-)

Who is not the friendly charming creature she was when last you met
:-}}

--
R. Dale Shipp
dale@_delete_this_min.net