Ftdisk errors in a cluster

I have 2 servers in an active/active cluster and one of
them has been losing drive letters and reporting Ftdisk
errors in the event log.

I got two hotfixes from Microsoft - 815616 and 823085 that
address the problems (they say) and I have applied them
today to my cluster servers.

I was curious to know if anyone knows if these hotfixes
are in SP4. My customer is running SP3. I looked in the
SP4 readme and did not find these hotfix numbers.

Does anyone know if they are in SP4?

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about ftdisk errors cluster

    Hi Joe,

    823085 does not appear to be included in SP4. I recently received it myself
    to fix cluster errors on a Windows 2000 box and my versions (before the
    hotfix) are older that the hotfix versions.

    Did the fixes resolve your problem?

    Thank you!
    Molly

    "Joe" <joel.heysel@mckesson.com> wrote in message

    > I have 2 servers in an active/active cluster and one of
    > them has been losing drive letters and reporting Ftdisk
    > errors in the event log.
    >
    > I got two hotfixes from Microsoft - 815616 and 823085 that
    > address the problems (they say) and I have applied them
    > today to my cluster servers.
    >
    > I was curious to know if anyone knows if these hotfixes
    > are in SP4. My customer is running SP3. I looked in the
    > SP4 readme and did not find these hotfix numbers.
    >
    > Does anyone know if they are in SP4?
    >
    > Thanks!

Microsoft Servers Windows