Ftdisk errors in a cluster

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
April 7, 2004 10:23:25 AM

I have 2 servers in an active/active cluster and one of
them has been losing drive letters and reporting Ftdisk
errors in the event log.

I got two hotfixes from Microsoft - 815616 and 823085 that
address the problems (they say) and I have applied them
today to my cluster servers.

I was curious to know if anyone knows if these hotfixes
are in SP4. My customer is running SP3. I looked in the
SP4 readme and did not find these hotfix numbers.

Does anyone know if they are in SP4?

Thanks!

More about : ftdisk errors cluster

Anonymous
April 13, 2004 8:35:47 PM

Hi Joe,

823085 does not appear to be included in SP4. I recently received it myself
to fix cluster errors on a Windows 2000 box and my versions (before the
hotfix) are older that the hotfix versions.

Did the fixes resolve your problem?

Thank you!
Molly

!