Enlarging thumbnails on photosite

October 6, 2004

Installed SP2 and had no problems but I did come up with something
that is more bothersome than a problem. I belong to two online photo
sites where one can display pictures and receive critiques. On one
you highlight a title and the picture appears while on the other you
highlight a thumbnail and an enlarged version of the thumbnail
appears.

Previous to installing SP2 this procedure worked on IE but now this
procedure no longer works for highlighting the thumbnail. The page
opens but there no longer is an enlarged picture just a blank.

http://www.photocritique.net/ works as it should

http://www.shuttercity.com/RecentPost-tv. no longer works as it
should.

Any ideas about the problem?

jan bjorklund
jeen44@shaw.ca

Set that site permissions to download pictures. Check the
security settings for I.E. and on the security page enter
the site.

"jan bjorklund" <jeen44@shaw.ca> wrote in message
| October 6, 2004
|
| Installed SP2 and had no problems but I did come up with
something
| that is more bothersome than a problem. I belong to two
online photo
| sites where one can display pictures and receive
critiques. On one
| you highlight a title and the picture appears while on the
other you
| highlight a thumbnail and an enlarged version of the
thumbnail
| appears.
|
| Previous to installing SP2 this procedure worked on IE but
now this
| procedure no longer works for highlighting the thumbnail.
The page
| opens but there no longer is an enlarged picture just a
blank.

| http://www.photocritique.net/ works as it should
|
| http://www.shuttercity.com/RecentPost-tv. no longer works
as it
| should.
|
| Any ideas about the problem?
|
| jan bjorklund
| jeen44@shaw.ca

October 7, 2004

Jim:

Thank you your advice worked! Just confusing when every other site
allowed for viewing and downloading of images with the exception of
this one site which is the one I use the most often.

But if this is the only problem caused by downloading SP2 after
reading some of the horror stories of other people then I should be
happy.

jan

You're most welcome. What happens is that tags that could
be seen as spyware are attached and the new security/privacy
is blocking the pictures with tags.