Hot Swap SCSI Disk

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hello,

I'm using disk 0 & 1 as a mirror set for the system & boot
partitions. I'm also using RAID5 on disk 2,3,4 for data
files. How do I set disk 5 to be a hot swap for either
the mirror set or RAID5 stripe set for fault tolerance?
I cannot find any option under create volume in disk
management to do so.

Thank you.

are you sure that 3 disks are enough to build a hotswap-raid-5????
IIRC you need 5 disk drives.

Heinz