FTP, clients can't list directory.

I have an FTP site that works fine using Explorer and Fetch in Mac OS 9, but
CuteFTP in XP and Fetch in Mac OSX (UNIX base) won't list in either UNIX or
MSDOS directory mode. Someone knows the answer to this but I've yet to find
him or her. Any help would be appreciated.

toto

Might be a problem of firewall + client ability to switch between active/passive mode ?

On 4/16/04 3:31 AM, in article
F3A2A636-42BB-477A-8F4B-DCE2BCCCF06F@microsoft.com, "TOTO"
<xavierterra@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Might be a problem of firewall + client ability to switch between
> active/passive mode ?

YES! But I've been all through my 2K Adv. Server, my LinkSys router and my
NO-IP.com forwarding service and a setting to allow passive FTP just doesn't
seem to exist. It's my understanding that unless I make this setting, even
clients using CuteFTP behind firewalls won't be able to connect.