Brother 1270N Constant Paper jam error lights

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
May 24, 2005 3:25:09 AM

I cleared paper jammed, but printer will not run. Still get error lights.
Spun rollers, looked everywhere but find no remaining paper bits. Anyway to
bypass or is there a sensor that could be blocked somewhere? Tried factory
resets, etc but it still thinks there is a paper jam.

Any advice appreciated.

john
May 24, 2005 3:25:10 AM

You can bet I wont' buy another Brother printer.
Join the club

!