Brother 1270N Constant Paper jam error lights

I cleared paper jammed, but printer will not run. Still get error lights.
Spun rollers, looked everywhere but find no remaining paper bits. Anyway to
bypass or is there a sensor that could be blocked somewhere? Tried factory
resets, etc but it still thinks there is a paper jam.

Any advice appreciated.

john
1 answer Last reply
More about brother 1270n constant paper error lights

    You can bet I wont' buy another Brother printer.
    Join the club

    John Roche wrote:
    > I cleared paper jammed, but printer will not run. Still get error
    lights.
    > Spun rollers, looked everywhere but find no remaining paper bits.
    Anyway to
    > bypass or is there a sensor that could be blocked somewhere? Tried
    factory
    > resets, etc but it still thinks there is a paper jam.
    >

    > Any advice appreciated.
    >
    > john

Printers Light Brother Peripherals