Web/Exchange Server

Rubix

I'm using Windows 2000 Server as a Web/Exchange Server using IIS5 and
I'm somewhat of a newbie to this sort of thing. I had to do a system
shutdown and the computer shutdown with no problems and when I started
it up again I got these warnings/errors listed below. I had someone
put this server together for me but is no longer available to help
solve the problem that has occured. I would be most grateful if
anyone could help solve some of the problems. My websites are are
still working but the Exchange is caputtski.

Setup:
C:\ OS + Program Files etc.
E:\ Domain Files
M:\ Exchange (no longer exsists since problem occured)

Event viewer:

Warning
The driver disabled the write cache on device \Device\Harddisk0\DR0.

Warning
Dynamic registration or deregistration of one or more DNS records
failed because no DNS servers are available.

Error
The DHCP/BINL service has determined that it is not authorized to
service clients on this network for the Windows domain:
img.networking.

Error
This Machine is a PDC of the domain at the root of the forest.
Configure to sync from External time source using the net command,
'net time /setsntp:<server name>'.

Warning
The Windows Time Service was not able to find a Domain Controller. A
time and date update was not possible.

Warning
The server was unable to add the virtual root '/' for the directory
'/Internet Newsgroups' due to the following error: The parameter is
incorrect. The data is the error code.

Warning
The server was unable to add the virtual root '/public' for the
directory 'M:\img.networking\Public Folders' due to the following
error: The system cannot find the path specified. The data is the
error code.

Warning
The server was unable to add the virtual root '/Exchange' for the
directory 'M:\img.networking\MBX' due to the following error: The
system cannot find the path specified. The data is the error code.

Warning
The server was unable to add the virtual root '/Exadmin' for the
directory '\\.\BackOfficeStorage' due to the following error: The
system cannot find the path specified. The data is the error code.

Warning
The server was unable to add the virtual root '/exchange' for the
directory 'M:\IMG.NETWORKING\MBX' due to the following error: The
system cannot find the path specified. The data is the error code.

Error
The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service depends on the
Microsoft Exchange System Attendant service which failed to start
because of the following error:
%%0

Error
The Microsoft Exchange MTA Stacks service depends on the Microsoft
Exchange System Attendant service which failed to start because of the
following error:
%%0

Warning
The redirector was unable to initialize security context or query
context attributes.

When I selected AD Sites & Services or Users and Computers I get this
message:
Naming information cannot be located because:
The target principle name is incorrect.
Contact your system administrator to verify that your domain is
properly configured and is currently on line.

Thanks,
Rube

Rubix

I solved the problem. "Target Principal Name is Incorrect"

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;288167