SUS Admin

Dear All,

I have just recently installed SUSAdmin. Everything went fine. However I
have a query about the Windows Update Policy in active directory. The policy
relates to "Specify intranet Microsoft update service location". I am not
entirely sure what I should put in here. Can anyone shed some light on it?
I.e. Is it http://servername/SUSAdmin, http://servername, etc?

Thanks,

John

You can input another SUS's IP into it,if the SUS is fast than windowsupdate.